Thursday, August 4, 2011

[Movie] "Transformers 2" review

I can't even review this properly. The level of awful that this so-called "movie" has reached is unbelievable. In fact, if you take out Megan Fox ... I would literally rather spend 2.5 hours weeding, than watching this again. I mean that quite literally. It's painful.

Pathetic, weak story, special effects everywhere, stupid characters with no personalities (that includes the robots too), childish jokes throughout ... I would LOVE to hear somebody say they enjoyed this movie. Just so that I can ask what they liked about it. And then tear them apart with reason and logic.

I just Googled "transformers 2 sucks" and got 1.8 million results. I'm just saying.

Transformers 2 - 0 out of 5
Definitely in my top 10 "Worst Movies I've Ever Seen" ... Hey that would be a good blog entry to do.

-Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment