Sunday, August 21, 2011

[Bike] Pulled over in Freo

Got pulled over today, lights and sirens, the whole works. Now I'm not going to lie, I thought about just twisting my wrist and getting away. I wasn't doing anything wrong, but why take the risk when I've got 19kW (25 horsepower) at my command?

Unfortunately, I would have been putting innocent peoples lives at risk when the police assigned 6 cars to (unsucessfully) chase me, so I pulled over.

Turns out, the guy just wanted to make sure the bike wasn't stolen, license check, and wanted to check out the bike. He had a good old chat, walking around, checking it out, talking about how he rides a 175cc -- I said Pfft, you may as well ride a pushbike. Actually no, I didn't say that.

Nice guy. Never really had a problem with cops. Probably because I never really break the law.

Nearly sold him my CBF250, too. That would have been cool.

-Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment