Thursday, June 2, 2011

[Bike] New visor, and gear cost summary

Bought a smoky visor today. Not smoky as in "Can you spare a Winny Blue mate?" -- I mean tinted. Looks nice and dark from the outside, not so dark from the inside which is good. Cuts out all the glare. But I didn't care about that. It's the image I'm going for. Pure sex on wheels now.

The beauty about wearing all the bike gear, with the visor down, is that nobody knows what you actually look like. So when I roll past some hunnies and blow them a theatrical kiss, or stand up on the foot pegs and make pelvic thrusting motions against the fuel tank, they assume I'm good looking. It's win-win for me.

Here's a quick summary of gear I've purchased so far, in case you were wondering.
Helmet $200
Jacket $160
Gloves $100
Winter Pants $160
Tinted Visor $70

That's a total of $690. All I need now are some boots.

-Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment