Sunday, June 12, 2011

5 More Things that annoy me

1. Hot women who are bitches. No need for it. Your life is already easier due to being good looking. How about sharing some smiles around, making some men happy? It's not that hard, you stuck-up bitch. Hell, I'm not Brad Pitt, but I'd put myself up around Colin Farrel, Matt Damon sort of level -- and I still smile and say hello to chicks.

2. People who pronounce "specific" as "pacific". Are you a toddler? Are you just learning to speak? No, you're a grown adult. Please learn the word and pronounce it correctly. Thankyou.

3. People who answer their phones "Hello?" even though they just looked at the incoming call screen, and they know damn well who is calling.

4. The fact that "SUV" has entered the Australian vernacular. It was bad enough when the American's invented it, but you expect such drivel from them.

5. People who cough without putting their hand over their mouth.

That is all.

-Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment