Saturday, January 22, 2011

Fanta loses his fizz

Well, I have just returned Cola to the shop. They said they would re-sell him.

Now Fanta is swimming peacefully around the tank. Not hiding behind the heater, pressed into the corner of the tank, getting his fins nipped. I guess this is one case where the little guy had a big guy looking out for him (me).

After Fanta dies, or 4 weeks elapse, whatever comes first, I will add a few Platys. Apparently they are non-aggressive to their own kind.

These pet shops really upset me. They don't even mention things like Ammonia, testing water for various chemicals, which fish are suitable together ... It's pretty obvious they don't care if your fish die. It means they get to sell more fish.

Sorry no humour in today's entry; I'm kind of saddened by the whole experience.

-Gray

1 comment: