Saturday, January 15, 2011

Aquarium - first fish

Hi Aqua-fans!

I just acclimatised my first two fish to the tank. They are both male Mollys, one is orange and the other is black and white. Here is a short clip of them. It is zoomed in to max so it looks hazy - the water is actually very clear.

I thought about naming the orange one "Cornelius" just because it's such an excellent name ... But I might go with "Pepsi" for the orange, and "Cola" for the dark one. Suggestions anyone?

In a couple of weeks I will add some more plants and things for them to swim around. And also either 2 more mollys, or 6 glow light tetras.

By the way that was another $45 for the fish, StressCoat conditioner for the sensitive little guys, and some frozen food for treats. Total spend is about $315 now.


-Gray

2 comments:

  1. Shit, you've been doing this for a while now!!

    I haven't read it all yet but I'll go through it, to check out the ocean dangers and whatnot...

    Don't bother reading mine man, it feeds directly onto facebook, no one will see your comments :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I find yours? Can you link to it?

    ReplyDelete