Tuesday, April 19, 2011

[Bike] What to buy ...

Sold the Barina 2 days ago. About 3 hours after putting it online.

Now I'm looking for a bike. Going to the dealerships tomorrow night with my bike-riding friend. Hopefully I can buy something on the spot. I'd prefer not to wait until after Easter. I'm just impatient by nature.

My goal is a VTR250 for $4.5 or less. I've also seen a Yamaha FZX250 "Zeal" for only $2,500 with gear, but I'm worried about it mechanically. I don't want to be fixing it and paying for parts all the time.

I want a sports bike but I figure I'll start with more of a comfy, easy-to-ride bike, get my license, and then switch it up to a Ninja 250 later in the year.

-Gray

1 comment:

  1. Cool dude. I personally would eventually want a road bike. Like this one

    http://www.australiancumfymotorcycleseats.com.au/0%20New%20Folder/Welcome%20Logo%202.JPG

    ReplyDelete