Monday, April 4, 2011

30 second Restaurant Review - Jimmy Deans, Scarborough

AMBIANCE: Not bad. American theme with music and shit all over the walls, etc. +1 point
SERVICE: You have to order your food at the counter. What is this, McDonalds? -1 point.
Food took about 20 minutes to come out. -1 point.
FOOD: I paid $28.50 for a "Sirloin Steak"; they should call it the "Coles $6 steak". I've cooked steaks at home that tasted better than this. I've eaten stale bread rolls that were easier to chew than this lump of gristly meat. I've had burgers from Hungry Jacks that had better quality beef than this 2nd-rate slab of cow. -1 point.
I'm not a Chef, but I've had Pepper Sauce with every steak I've eaten in the last 20 years. I've found that a key ingredient is the pepper. This watery, white liquid tipped all over the steak had absolutely no taste whatsoever. -1 point

Total Score: -3 out of 5

JIMMY DEANS IN SCARBOROUGH -- BOYCOTTED

1 comment:

  1. BAM!! Remind me not to go there!!

    And my Captcha is INTASTE!!Isn't that veird?

    ReplyDelete